Being a mother is a miracle.
To carry another human in your body and for them to draw everything they need to survive, to thrive, from you is surreal.
Let’s look at some of the loveliest God chose me to be your mom quotes that express how lovely it is to be a mother.
Prepare for an emotional ride for these ones are sure to bring a tear to your eye, just like our thank you for making me a mom quotes.
Thankful God Chose Me To Be Your Mom Quotes
- “God chose me out of over four billion women on the planet to be your mother!”
- “God created me so that He could create you through me, and I am so glad that He chose me specifically for you.”
- “God doesn’t make mistakes; He chose me for you. I am grateful for the opportunity to be the best mother I can be.”
- “I thought I’d seen miracles until I had to carry you for nine months in my womb–you are the epitome of a miracle.”
- “My womb was made for you”
Celebrate your love and pride for your kids with these heartwarming proud mom quotes!
I Am Grateful To Be A Mother Quotes
- “I have been taught to love so deeply and intently, I am blessed to be a mother.”
- “There is so much evil in the world, but I get the opportunity to raise a child that will do a lot of good.”
- “I thought I had experienced what true happiness was, until the day I saw you take your first steps as a baby.”
- “When I hear you utter ma-ma, it brings me pure joy.”
- “I gave birth to you, but you gave birth to this woman I never thought I could be.”
Thank God For My Child Quotes
- “The only thing purer than your smile is your heart. You are the most beautiful child any mom could ever wish for.”
- “Your smile melts my heart, and makes it beat so fast, you make motherhood such an exciting adventure!”
- “Dear God, thank you for trusting me to raise this child. I pledge to give it my all, and I promise not to let you down.”
God Blessed Me With A Son Quotes
- “You are my own little man. You are my treasured son.”
- “My son is the only man I will choose before anyone.”
- “My dearest son, no one will fight for you as fiercely as I will, even if you grow up to be a soldier.”
- “I do not own a magic wand, but it sure is pure magic just knowing you are my son.”
- “I am a Kingmaker and a Blessing.” God looked all over the world for someone who could help Him raise a King like you, my son, and He chose me, your mother, to be that person.”
God Blessed Me With A Daughter Quotes
- “I get the chance to be part of raising one of the greatest queens there will ever be – my precious daughter.”
- “You are more than just my daughter, you are my sister and my friend.”
- “I’ll be the kind of mom you can confide in about anything, including that boy who makes you blush.”
- “My daughter owns the key to the door of my heart.”
- “God chose to give me a best friend and to bring her to me as a baby girl to care for.”
- “I’ll do everything I can to set the best example for you in terms of what it means to be a woman–I’ll make sure you’re so glad to be one that you proudly wear it as a badge of honour.”
Being A Mother Is A Blessing Quotes
- Michael Jordan, the famous basketball player, could not have put it any better when he said, “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.”
- “Becoming a mother changed everything: my perspective, my outlook on life, my beliefs, and even my attitude–I never saw this coming, and I do not regret it even for a second.”
- “I am the wealthiest woman on the planet, no treasure compares to the one God gave me when He made me your mom.”
You Made Me A Mother Quotes
- “It’s remarkable to share the same name as the planet that gives us life–Mother.”
- “When you smiled at me as I held you in my hands–I knew I had the strength to fight anything and anyone who would try anything not to make your beautiful face stay that way.”
- “I gave you life, and you, in turn, brought so much meaning to my life.”
- “So long as I live, you can run to me for comfort, even if all hell breaks loose–I am you mother, and you are my child–we are in this for life!”
Keep the motherhood gratitude flowing with these additional "you made me a mom" quotes.
Thank You God For Giving Me A Baby Quotes
- “Whenever I hold my baby in my arms, I appreciate how great of a master artist God is.”
- “Inside me, God formed and knitted you together. He made a masterpiece and carefully placed you, my beautiful child, in my womb, the first home He designed for you.
- “I totally agree that beauty comes from within because my beautiful baby came from within me.”
- “The deep bond of love I share with my baby could not have been planted by none other than my Heavenly Father.”
Mothers are special; their role, divine.
Nothing can prepare you for the responsibilities of becoming a first-time mother.
All you have to do is look at the kid you just pushed out to know you will love them more than anything else in this world.
I hope these motherhood quotes help you express how thankful you are to be picked by God to be a mother.
If you liked this post, we would recommend other popular reads: Happy Mother’s Day Quotes For Your Daughter Sweet Mother’s Day Messages For Daughter-In-Law Thoughtful Mother's Day Miscarriage Quotes