As Christmas approaches, parents everywhere are getting ready to celebrate their baby’s first holiday.
This Christmas will be extra special if you have a baby in your life.
It’s their first Christmas! And while they may not understand the holiday just yet, you will always remember it. That’s why it’s important to document this special time with some precious memories.
One way to do this is by taking some beautiful photos of your baby with some festive Christmas quotes that will work perfectly as Instagram captions.
Whether you’re looking for a sweet saying to put in your baby’s first Christmas card or want to share an adorable post on social media, these quotes will surely fill you with holiday cheer.
So get ready to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with your wee one by using one of these baby’s first Christmas quotes!
Baby’s First Christmas Wishes Quotes
1. “Merry Christmas, baby! May you always remember the joy of this most magical day of the year!”
2. “A Christmas wish for our baby: May the star of this season always guide you, may the hand of God always protect you, and the love of Jesus born on this day give you lasting peace and joy!”
3. “Merry Christmas to my baby. May you always marvel at the world; as you do on this joyous Christmas day!”
Baby’s First Christmas Parent Quotes
4. “When I was younger, Christmas was a day of receiving. It was a day of finding gifts for me. As a parent, Christmas invites me to give everything of myself, and life has never been sweeter.”
5. “Christmas is a celebration of Christ’s birth, a recognition that the greatest gift in all of history was a precious baby. Now I have a baby of my own, and I know there is no greater gift than a child!”
Baby’s First Christmas Joy Quotes
6. “What a marvel it is to see the magic of Christmas through a baby’s eyes!”
7. “The best gift we could ever receive is this beautiful baby smiling up at us! Merry Christmas, baby!”
8. “Christmas as a child is a pure happiness. But later, seeing Christmas through a child’s eyes is magical!”
9. “Outside is cold and dark, but here inside, warmth radiates. There’s the luscious tree, the twinkling lights, and the glorious star of Christmas. The brightest part of all is the full hearts of our family.”
10. “A baby’s first year is full of new wonders, with the first Christmas being the most marvelous of all.”
11. “What a day of milestones this is! First visit with Santa, the first sip of hot chocolate, the first vision of sparkling lights on the tree. First Christmas carols, first Nativity scene, first time curiously unwrapping a stack of gifts. There’s nothing like the magic of a first Christmas!”
While you’re here, you may be interested in learning how to create a Christmas Eve Box for your child.
12. “To remember God’s immense love for us this Christmas, we must simply look at our child to remember the enormous blessings he has given us!”
13. “There are Christmas miracles all around; love, warmth, and laughter everywhere. A child just helps us to see those miracles even more.”
14. “It’s baby’s first Christmas, and our hearts have never been so full!”
15. “A child on Christmas leads everyone to be young again, to see Christmas through new eyes.”
16. “There is nothing more magical than a baby’s first Christmas.” — Unknown
17. “May your baby’s first Christmas be filled with love, laughter, and happiness.”
18. “The best gifts in life will never be found under a Christmas tree; those gifts are friends, family, kids, and the one you love.” — Unknown
19. “There is nothing in this world that can compare to the joy of holding your baby on Christmas morning.” — Unknown
Baby’s First Christmas Rhymes
20. “As we celebrate love on this Christmas Day,
We count our blessings, and together, we pray:
Thank you, Lord, for this child so happy and free,
For this beautiful gift that you have given me!”
21. “It’s baby’s first Christmas
And there’s excitement all around.
With Christmas Carols and laughter,
There is such a joyous sound.
The best part of all
Is this child, so small and so new
Spreading happiness and wonder
and this true love!”
Wrapping Up Baby’s First Christmas Quotes
What a joy it is to celebrate a baby’s first Christmas! This special time is filled with magic, love, and laughter.
Capture the season’s spirit with these beautiful baby’s first Christmas quotes. These quotes are the perfect way to celebrate your little one’s first holiday.
From the widest smiles to the biggest belly laughs, your baby’s 1st Christmas will surely be filled with memorable moments.
Enjoy every minute, and cherish these quotes as your baby grows.