Pregnancy is a time of joy, hope, and anticipation. But it can also be a time of anxiety and fear, especially regarding delivery.
The unknowns of labor and delivery can be downright scary. But as Christians, we know God is with us throughout our lives. That includes the birth of our children.
He is in control and knows exactly when your baby will be born. This can help ease some of our fears as we wait for this special time.
Whether you’re a first-time mom or you’ve been through it before, it’s natural to want everything to go smoothly.
So if you’re looking for extra support, here are some prayers for safe delivery.
You might also be interested in our collection of 40 bible verses for labor and delivery.
Here are some prayer points to keep in mind when praying for a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery:
- That you would remain healthy throughout your pregnancy and delivery
- For the baby’s health and development in the womb
- For a safe and uncomplicated delivery
- For strength, courage, and peace for you during labor and delivery
- That you would bond quickly and deeply with your new baby
Short But Powerful Safe Delivery Prayers
1. Dear Lord, please protect my baby and me during this delivery. I trust in Your perfect will and timing. Amen.
2. Heavenly Father, I thank You for the gift of life. I pray that You would protect this precious life inside of me and grant us a healthy delivery. Amen.
3. Gracious God, I entrust myself and my unborn child to Your loving care. Please give us the strength and courage we need to get through this delivery safely. Amen.
4. Almighty God, we praise and thank You for the miracle of life. Please guide us safely through this delivery and into parenthood. Amen.
5. Lord Jesus Christ, our Savior, and Redeemer, we humbly ask that You be with us during this delivery. Please give us the strength and courage to face whatever comes our way. Amen.
Prayers For Safe Delivery And Healthy Baby
- Lord Jesus, I can’t do this alone; please grant me a safe delivery of this beautiful baby.
- I’m weak, Lord, but I trust you for strength. Please, help me have this baby safely and in good health.
- Lord Jesus, I don’t want to believe all the medical reports and midwives are saying; I choose to believe your word over this baby in my womb.
Keep this baby alive and strong, Lord. Strengthen me for a successful delivery. I look up to you, Jesus; you never disappoint me.
- Heavenly Father, we come to You today asking for Your protection and care for pregnant women and those who will be giving birth.
We ask that You would grant them strength, stamina, and energy as their bodies go through these amazing changes. We also ask that You would give them wisdom and knowledge as they prepare for the arrival of their little ones.
We pray that You would guard them against complications during pregnancy and childbirth and that both mother and child would be healthy and safe.
We also ask that You would give them Your peace and comfort during this time. Thank You for Your loving care, and we praise You for the gift of new life. Amen.
Prayer For Safe Delivery For Mom And Baby
- Lord Jesus, I want you to please keep me safe throughout this period. Keep my baby safe too. We will all return home rejoicing and in good health in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Lord God, take away fear and anxiety from me. Please grant me the courage to be strong all through the delivery stage.
I will not faint or grow weary. I will come out strong with a healthy baby in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Gracious God, I desire fast and easy labor and delivery. There will be no complications. My baby and I shall come out safe in Jesus’ name.
- Dear God, We come to you today to ask for your protection and guidance. We pray for an easy delivery for both mom and baby.
We ask that you give the doctors and nurses wisdom and knowledge as they care for both mother and child.
We thank you for the miracle of life and ask that you bless this mother and child with good health and happiness. Amen.
- We ask for your blessing and protection as this mother and child begin their journey together.
We pray for a safe and healthy delivery, a strong bond between mother and child, and a lifetime of love and happiness. Amen.
- Dear Heavenly Father, we come to You today with hearts full of hope and expectation. We pray for a safe delivery for the mother and child.
We thank You for Your guidance and protection during this special time. May the mother have the strength to endure the labor and delivery.
And may the child be healthy and well. We ask all of this in Your holy name. Amen.
Prayer For Easy Delivery Of The Baby
- May the angels of the Lord guide and protect the baby till delivery.
- Father, children, are gifts from you. You gave them to us as gifts. Therefore, I join my faith with others and pray that this baby will be delivered safely. The devil will not steal this gift from us.
- I cancel every complication and abnormality surrounding this baby. The Lord will restore you to a normal state. You will come out safely at the appointed time.
- Lord Jesus, this baby in the womb might have been pronounced dead, but I speak life into it. May the breath of God come over you, and you will come out safely, to the glory of God. in Jesus’ name.
- I pray for an easy delivery of this baby. It will be a joyful experience.
Prayer For Safe Delivery Of My Daughter
- Lord Jesus, by your grace, My daughter will be put to bed safely. She will not die at childbirth.
- May the angels of the living God surround my daughter wherever she is. She will deliver safely. The Lord will preserve her and the baby.
- I pray for my daughter Lord, Dear Father, please grant her an easy delivery.
- Almighty God, my daughter, and the babies will come back alive, strong, and healthy. I will not lose any of them.
- I pray for the peace of God over my daughter. I pray for divine strength, comfort, and fortitude throughout the last stage of her pregnancy and childbirth. They will all be glorious moments in the name of Jesus.
Prayer For Safe Delivery Of A Friend
- Blessed Father, you’re the helper to the helpless. I pray may my friend experiences your help at this stage. Help her through the delivery. I’m eager to hug her and the baby as soon as possible.
- May the presence of the Lord continually abide with my friend and the baby in her womb. It will be a safe and smooth delivery.
- Lord Jesus, please strengthen my friend’s faith to know everything will be alright. She will not encounter complications and scale through the delivery room like the strong woman she has always been.
- God, please take over everything going on with my friend. Whether through a caesarian section or natural childbirth, that doesn’t matter. All I desire is that you protect her and the baby, Lord.
- Almighty and ever-loving God, we humbly ask your blessing for our friends who are about to become parents. Grant, they may be filled with your wisdom and strength to care for their child.
And may they always look to you for guidance. Bless the parents-to-be and the child that they are bringing into the world. Amen.
- Almighty and merciful God, we pray for our friend who is about to embark on the miracle of childbirth. Grant them strength in body and mind and safe and healthy delivery.
May their baby be born healthy and whole, and may they be blessed with many years of happiness together. Amen.
- Oh Lord, we pray for our friend about to give birth. We ask that you protect her and her child during this time.
We pray for a safe and healthy delivery and ask that you give strength to our friend during this labor.
We thank you for the gift of life and ask that you bless this new life with health and happiness. Amen.
- We ask for your guidance and protection as our friend goes through the delivery of her baby.
We pray for a safe and healthy delivery for both mother and child. We ask that you be with them during this difficult and joyous time. Amen.
Prayer For Safe Delivery Of Grandchild
- I will be a proud granny of a beautiful bouncing baby to the glory of God.
- The Lord will strengthen the loins and expand my daughter’s capacity to bring birth safely and in good health.
- With gladness and songs of praise, will I welcome my child and grandchild from the hospital.
- My daughter will put birth to my grandchildren safely, for they are my heritage.
- By faith, I welcome my grandchild. I don’t believe the doctor’s report but the report of the living God. Therefore, let every negative positioning of my grandchild be reversed now in the womb.
- We ask for your blessing and protection as we await the safe delivery of our granddaughter. We pray for strength for our daughter and her baby during this time.
We also pray for a healthy grandchild and a smooth delivery. Thank you for always hearing us when we pray. Amen.
- Lord, we come to you today with joy in our hearts as we wait for the arrival of our new grandchild. We pray for a safe and healthy delivery for the mother and the child.
We ask that you watch over them and guide the medical team as they care for them. May this new life be a source of blessing and happiness for our family. Amen.
- Heavenly Father, we come to you today with humble hearts, asking for your protection over our daughter-in-law as she goes through childbirth.
We know that you are the ultimate protector and Provider, and we trust that you will keep her and her child safe during this time. We ask that you would give the medical staff wisdom and knowledge as they care for her.
And we pray that the delivery will go smoothly with no complications. We thank you for the gift of new life, and we praise you for the miracle of birth. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- Almighty and merciful God, we give you thanks for our daughter and the gift of life.
We entrust her to your care and pray that you will keep her safe during her delivery. Grant us wisdom and strength so we may care for and support her during this time. Amen.
Prayer For Safe Delivery Of My Wife
- Loving Father, calm my wife with your soothing grace. Grant her strength Lord throughout this process of childbirth.
- Lord Jesus, the labor and delivery won’t take longer than expected. Everything will go on well with my wife and baby.
- Lord, give me the courage to be strong for my wife throughout the delivery.
- I pray for my unborn baby and you will come out safe and healthy. You’re blessed. I will behold you in my hands with tears of joy and not sorrow.
- Lord Jesus, I so much desire to be a proud father. I pray that labor will be smooth, even if there are complications.
You’ll give the medical team the wisdom to make the right decisions. And in the end, it will be a joyous time for our family. Amen
- Lord, we ask for Your protection as my wife goes through childbirth. I know that this is a natural and beautiful process, but I also know that it can be dangerous.
- I ask that You would watch my dear wife and keep her safe. I also ask that you give strength to the medical staff helping with the delivery. I know you are in control, and I trust You with this important process. Amen.
- We ask, Lord, that you bless us as we prepare to welcome our new baby into the world. We pray for easy delivery and a healthy baby.
- We also ask for your guidance as we become parents and raise our children with love, care, and in your ways. Thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed upon us. Amen.
- Almighty and ever-living God, we give you thanks for bringing us together in this time of joy.
We ask for your continued blessings as we await the safe delivery of our child.
Grant us strength and patience as we enter this new stage of life. Let us cherish this moment and always remember the miracle of new life. Amen.
- Heavenly Father, we come to You today with a special request. We ask for Your protection and guidance as my wife prepares to give birth to our child.
We know that the childbirth process can be scary and unpredictable, so we ask that You would be with us every step of the way. Give us strength and wisdom as we navigate this journey.
And help us to trust in Your perfect plan for our lives. We pray that everything will go smoothly and that my wife and our child will be healthy and happy.
We thank You for the blessing of this new life, and we ask that You would watch over us all in the days, weeks, and years to come. Amen.
- Lord, we pray for a healthy and happy child that all goes well during the pregnancy and delivery.
Wrapping Up Safe Delivery Prayers
Pregnancy is a time of hope and expectation. No matter what the circumstances are, mothers-to-be long for a healthy baby.
Specific prayers for a safe delivery give words to those hopes and help align our desires with God’s will for the baby.
Whether you are praying for yourself or someone else, we can find peace and joy during pregnancy by trusting in God and believing for a safe delivery.
You may want to check out bible verses for your baby in the womb next.